April 23, 2013

Day 7 Ultimate Reset

Today was a pretty overall normal day. I have fallen into the routine of the reset and it just feels normal to me. I can say that I am getting a bit bored with the microgreen salads and the are less appealing as they once were because it seems that is all we eat for lunch unless it is a leftover of some sort. It is what it is, I can tell you that my salads will be less in the future or I will be making my own dressing to accompany the salad. 

I feel as if I have deflated when I look in the mirror so I can't wait to step on the scale and measure myself to see where I am tomorrow morning. 

Overall my mood has been good, I have been less scatterbrained and more focused on the things that I need and want to do. Through this whole reset I have been thinking about myself and what I can change and I can say that I multi-task way too much and I need to stay focused on one thing. That is one thing that I am going to start training myself with. I feel as if I will get more done and be more productive. I know that it sounds silly but I get lost in some of the things I am doing like FB or I do too many things and leave a ton undone so that I can do more things because my task list is soooo long. I need to find balance with all that I do because my life can be overwhelming sometimes LOL. 

This week I learned that I wasn't eating many good quality foods and I am going to keep most of the recipes in week one in my normal dietary rotation. I enjoyed the foods, my aches and pains were minimal and the supplement regime wasn't hard to adjust to at all. So we shall see what tomorrow brings! Pictures and updated stats will follow! I am so excited to see how this has changed my body! I can see the results and I am super happy about that! 

Until tomorrow! 

Jeannette

0 comments:

Post a Comment