April 26, 2013

Ultimate Reset Day 10

What a whirlwind of a day! I woke up feeling a lot better than yesterday. I was positive and ready to start the day off right. So we make it to work and it is base clean up day! YAY I pick up trash to get a half a day of work, I would say that it is a win win! So I go out and pick up the trash and I end up walking for about 45-50 minutes total and before I even start the thang I am HUNGRY as HECK! I mean like so hungry it felt like i had not eaten all day, then from there it kinda went down hill. 

I went and picked up the trash hungry of course and I eventually forget about it and just start babbling away and make it back to the office at 10:30 take my supplements and eat at 11. 30 minutes earlier than I usually so because I was just that hungry. :) I pick up y son from daycare and we headed home and I got SO drowsy! I mean I felt like I had taken a Benadryl! I mean it was bad, so my mood goes a bit South because I am just pooped! I come home seriously ready to hit the sack! So I just laid in bed all day watching Parenthood on Netflix. Eventually my energy comes back and I am still in a sour mood. So I take my supplements again and I decide that maybe I need to eat more so instead of one apple I ate two and had a bit of extra peanut butter which I am not really supposed to have in this phase but I WANT TO FEEL NORMAL! So I eat it anyway. This is my reset and that is how I want to do things :) Then I just start falling down the slipper slope of negativity. 

I am a very very positive person. I love the be happy and I am the encouraging one out of all my friends and I HATE when people complain all the time but I am finding myself doing the same thing lately! "I want to be normal" "I wish I could have chicken" "I don't even know WHY I am doing this anymore!" I mean this isn't me at all. I am my very own cheerleader but this was something WAY deeper. Mind you I come to the conclusion of what all is happening while I am sitting in themiddle of the Burger King parking lot waiting for my husband and child to get back in the car. 

This is getting TOUGH and I was not prepared to be dealing with this quitting thing in week 2! I was prepared for it to happen in week 1! When the tough got going I usually always quit and I have done that a lot lately because I don't have a real goal that I want to achieve or an event that I want to go to or something like that to keep me on my game. I am happy where I am and I am in a place where I need to challenge myself and now I know that this is the most perfect thing that I can do. The Ultimate Reset is TOUGH you have to be mentally prepared for it and I would NOT recommend this to anyone who is on the fence about losing weight or getting on the healthy train. SERIOUSLY I am a coach and it is my job to be able to tell you when something is good or bad. It took me a YEAR to be prepared to take the plunge on this thing and part of it was financial and part of it was the "need" to do it. Here I am on the verge of crying because I want chicken LOL Pathetic. but I am glad that I had these feelings and I have been able to work through them and get to the root of my problem, the other part has to do with the fact that my husband and child are eating everything that I can't in my face. I have to remain strong all by myself over here, there is no one on the train with me lol and that in itself is hard. Anyway, that is how I have been feeling for the past two days! 

Here is a picture of what I ate today and my dinner. I just mixed the broccoli that was supposed to be a side with my pilaf and added Braggs Liquid Aminos and sesame oil to my dinner to make it Asian like so I could feel NORMAL lol. 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment