April 30, 2013

Ultimate Reset 11 - 13

Ultimate Reset......

I feel kind of bad because I don't have any real updates, this has been a part of my life for the past 13 days and I can say that I am accustomed to it already lol. I did change the eating plan and refused to eat another salad so I made quinoa pilaf for Friday night dinner and for lunch Saturday and Sunday and I ate it for dinner as well so it was pretty blah. I can tell you that I am over giving my control to this program and I am ready to eat what I want to eat. I have been craving healthy foods except popcorn and Sour Patch Kids but I think that it is because I can't have it, not because I really want it.

I have been reading other blogs and I really want to eat all the healthy foods that they post again because I can't have them on a normal day I would maybe do one recipe/week or month if it looks that good. I have also increased my meals. I was TOO hungry and just added more vegetables to whatever I was eating because all weekend I ate 2 apples for a snack when I was only supposed to have 1......OOPSIE! Not really I don't feel guilty about it at all. I was hungry and I fed my body, I want this to be a pleasurable experience and being hungry was not an option. This wasn't something that was me being dehydrated trust me I drink my gallon a day. I was truly hungry to the point where I had hunger pains. I kept everything within the plan I just ate more so I don't feel bad about it at all. :) One set way is not right for everybody because every person is different. This was MY reset experience and call it what you will but I have no regrets for fueling my body at all.

  ******CONFESSION: I WORKED OUT 25 minutes and it was not yoga******* 

I felt great and don't regret that either because I was on a HUGE verge of blowing up for no reason. It was not like my PT test of a workout it was more of a functional workout called Buti a mix of yoga and plyo. Man was it nice to sweat. I did my 25 and I was GOOD to go my mind was right and I was in the best mood of my life that day! 


That's really all I have just a rant and a tattle on myself LOL TOMORROW I finish week 2!!!! WOOT WOOT! I will post my stats on Thursday because I have duty and will not have access to my scale but I will do my measurements on Wed morning :)

I think I have decided that I am going to actually do either Body Beast or Insanity I just haven't made up my mind yet :) I have 1 more week to decide. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment