April 21, 2013

Ultimate Reset Day 5

Hello!!!! 



Day 5 is almost done. I can say that this has been the most eh of the meal plan all week. Everything looks pretty bland but breakfast and lunch were good and satisfying and for a snack I had edamame. So, on the reset you are able to swap your breakfasts for breakfasts and so on so I switched my breakfast this morning for some seasonal fruit, for lunch I had what was on the menu and for dinner I am doing the same thing. I really like that flexibility because I am not a fan of sushi and I am not a fan of farina and I know them both for a fact and to have a great experience I didn't even both making those two dishes. I fell in love with the coconut quinoa that I just kept eating it because I enjoyed it and I wanted to use the coconut milk that I bought. 

Lunch Day 5

Dinner Day 4


TIP:  I spent $145 on food and I didn't even use all of the food that I bought so I suggest either doubling up on recipes that you think you will enjoy and forget the rest and save some cash. That is what I am going to do for week two to try and save some $$. 

I woke up at 6:00 refreshed and ready to start my day, I wanted to stay in bed as always but the kiddo didn't let us but it gave us a head start to getting ready for church which isn't such a bad thing especially when all you really want to do is be lazy. I got really hungry at church and I blame that on the lack of water but I had already drank a ton or so I thought but I made it home and to my meal in no time, as you can see above it doesn't take that long to make :) 

I have not had meat in 2 days and I can honestly tell you that I don't really miss it other than chicken wings....I don't understand my obsession about it is but I really really like chicken wings LOL. 

So despite trying to relax on this wonderful Sunday, I still had to paint my sons room, the room was a really really dark brown looking color and trying to put yellow on top of it was worse than white I tell ya. So I had to go back to the store get more paint did a bit of shopping for myself and got back to it. It is now 6:30 and I have no idea where my day has gone so needless to say yoga tonight is probably not going to happen since I have to get dinner ready for the family get showers and probably hit the sack.  

Well, off to go cook dinner for the family....maybe I'll try to get a half hour of yoga in before showering.....we shall see! Until tomorrow! 


If you have any questions about the reset please feel free to ask me 

jeannettealverio(at)yahoo(dot)com   :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment