April 16, 2013

Ultimate Reset

Well the time has come and I couldn't be more excited! I am starting the Ultimate Reset with my cousin tomorrow. It's her birthday and she wanted to get into a healthier lifestyle for herself on her 31st! I can say that I am so happy to be doing it with her.

I planned to do the Ultimate Reset when it came out last year but I was moving and didn't think that it would be the best of ideas. When we settled I thought about it again but then the holidays came and then my wallet was recovering. About a month ago it went on sale for 140.00 coach price so I JUMPED on the deal and bought it. My cousin went in with me and we were like better now than never! We set our date for tomorrow and we have been hyping each other up every day texting each other and what not getting ready to go. I did have a massive meal of Chinese food, for the past week I have been self sabotaging myself with eating VERY unhealthy because the "restriction" was coming so I had to "get it out" of my system........needless to say I feel like garbage and am looking forward to this healthy beginning.

I did my measurements and took pictures which I will post tomorrow or something, I do not feel like uploading the pictures tonight but I will account my day to day progress here on the blog for you all to read my "A Day In The Life Of A Resetter" and so that I can come back to this and read my journey.

Many people do this to lose weight and that is seriously NOT what I am doing it for. I love where I am weight wise but it is going to be cool to know that I am going to set my body to a less toxic state and I really want to be able to get rid of my little addictions to things like sugar and caffeine. I also want to know what things my body is not tolerable of such as certain grains and things like that. I know weight loss is going to be a "side effect" of treating my body extremely well but that is not my goal here. I am comfortable in my sz 4 and I like the curves that I have :) Here are my stats.

Mid thigh:    19.25 (L)    19.25(R)
U. Thigh       21.25 (L)     21.5 (R)
Hip                  37
Bellybutton     31
Natural waist  27
Chest              32.5
Arm (L&R)    10


I am guestimating my weight between 121 and 122 that is where I always hang around at, I will try to remember to take a pic of my weight tomorrow and post that as well. :) HERE WE GO!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment