April 19, 2013

Ultimate Reset D3

Ultimate Reset day 3

Today was pretty uneventful. I wasn't able to sleep well, my son came in our room and he as a cold so that set off the evening cough attack which kept scaring me awake so I was groggy when I woke up this morning, everything was good, I ate my coconut quinoa again because I didn't have the time for the kale to cook and I am not really a veggie in the morning person unless it is to put peppers and onions in my eggs. For lunch I had a microgreen salad with a lentil lime salad and pumpkin seeds which was eh ok......the dressing is what is killing me lol and I had the southwestern tacos again tonight for dinner because I had a double batch of rice and needed to use it. Today was "sushi" day and I am NOT a fan of sushi so I just skipped the meal. You can skip the meal and replace it with another dinner in the week. This is the only one I will be changing up and tomorrows lunch has the sushi in it too so I am having a Greek salad minus the chicken this time with the rest of the lentil lime salad that I had left over.

The supplements are easy to take and really easy to remember so it's not rocket science like some other cleanses that I have seen that have so much going on you just don't know what to do with yourself lol. Here is a picture of what it looks like.



I went out after work to run errands and I felt really tired today. I could barley carry my bag or my son to get out of the rain. He is very old enough to walk but to "hurry" I tried to carry him and it was NOT working. Even though I feel fine at a rested state doing too much makes me feel really fatigued. I guess that was the side effect for the day. The same thing happened when I carried him to school this morning it was the weirdest thing. I was also pretty cranky this afternoon but it was more of my hubbies attitude with me that rubbed me the wrong way more than me feeling cranky. I am just leaving that one alone....not worth it. LOL

Well if you are interested in the reset and need some more information on it you can email me at jeannettealverio(at)yahoo(dot)com and I will be more than willing to answer any of your questions.  I figured I would give you (and myself) some motivational pictures so that you can also see where people ended up at their 21 day mark!



How awesome are those results! Love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment