April 22, 2013

Ultimate Reset Day 6

Today was a pretty eventful day! It was full of frazzle brain craziness. I woke up and felt great I still have that pain in my back but it is going away.

Baked tempeh.......it was really really dry. I used other peoples suggestion and marinated it overnight and the taste was great but wow my mouth was like the Sahara Desert LOL wow I broke the rules and I drank water with my breakfast. FYI you are not supposed to drink water with your meals because it disrupts the persons dogestive juices and messes with digestion. Anyway it was pretty okay I just didn't really like that it was dry. I have another try tomorrow at it so we shall see.


I totally worked out today.......You are not supposed to workout on the Reset BUT I am in the military and I had to do my PT test. I tried to schedule it before the Reset and no one was able to do it for me for me until today. But I did a great job on it despite feeling tired through out the whole thing. I ran 1.5 miles in 12:20, 40 push-ups, and 82 sit-ups. I felt SOOOO tired for the rest of the day and can totally understand why they say not to workout.

Second bust of the day I forgot my quinoa salad and at WAYYYYY late I had breakfast at 6:20 and lunch at 1:15 craaaazy, but I had to do what I had to do and it is what it is and I can say that I am glad that today is over lol

Dinner was rather interesting to. I ate beets for the first time, I am not really that much of a fan but at the same time it was sweet so it cured my sweet cravings. :) I thought I was going to love this meal because so many people have spoken so highly of it but eh it was ok. I would make it again just not really have it in the regular rotation. There was also a zucchini cashew soup....eh I wasn't a fan of that one it tasted like cashews, it makes me think that I did something wrong but I didn't lol.


I ended up waiting so long for lunch because of my workout and it spiked my metabolism and because I forgot 1/2 my lunch I was famished and totally ready for snack and I felt really low and hungry just really icky and I can tell you that I will never do that again with the way I felt after the workout it totally solidified the fact that I was still cleansing and will be and it is my time more than ever take a break and enjoy the rest of this process. 

So, needless to say today was not the best day on the reset but I managed to get through it, eat all my meals and be okay. I am pooped but I will be okay tomorrow is another day and this day that happened was just life! I can't wait to weigh in! I feel lighter and more alert and I know that the scale isn't everything but the whole circle of the measurements, pictures, and the weight will all be great! I can see the changes all around!


0 comments:

Post a Comment