April 20, 2013

Ultimate Reset Day 4

WOWZA! What a day!!!!! I woke up feeling great once again! I slept from 10:00-6:45 I didn't want to get out of bed because I wasn't ready buy my kiddo sure thought it was time for everyone in the house to be alert and alive! 

For the past two days I have been feeling really happy! Smiling for no reason, being really affectionate with my husband but in the same I am llike Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde because I can't really be bothered with. Everything has to come from me or I get really irritates really fast which is soooo crazy . I mean I get mad!!!! I just breathe it out and let it go. So mood wise 9/10 I am in a delicious mood, I just can't be asked too many questions or my kiddo can't be repeating himself all the time like he does. I just go to the bathroom and pretend I have to go potty and relax :) 

My body is ACHING!!!! My lower back is a MOTHER! Oh it hurts so bad, and my legs have felt like they need to be stretched so I threw in one of my yoga DVD's 
and after that hour it seemed like the tension exploded out of me. I was feeling energetic today so I painted my kids room and I caused my lower back to go in even more pain (Jeannette you are a moron). I was thinking to myself you are trying to get all the toxic stuff out and you are smelling it dummy! In my defense......not that I have much of one I have been trying to paint his room for months now and today was just the day. I am sure that I will get the toxins out eventually and I will NOT be painting again. I have to finish the project but I will either get my hubs to do it or I will do it after the reset :) I will really be doing yoga again. 

I am super bloated and there is nothing that I can do to get rid of it, it might just be the fact that I am detoxing. I'm not too worried about it because the results that people have are my motivation that this is going to work out just fine and I hear that the first week is always the pits so I am going to wait until this week. I have NOT weight myself, I have walked by my scale a few times today and darn it I wanted to get on it but I don't want to ruin it either.

Here are some pictures of my meals that I remember to take today it's just my Greek Salad that I had and my Alkanize supplement that I have to take. 


The food is really good and filling and I am enjoying it A LOT! I am really enjoying the journey even with all the aches and pains......this is my first time going through this process and while there are some discomforts it is more about getting to know my body for what it can do without deprivation. There have been times when I double check my recipes because it has me eating so much lol. Here is a sample of my Week 1 supplement and eating schedule 

6:45 AM - Optimize supplement with 20 shakes of mineralize in water
wait 30 min
7:15 -Breakfast - coconut quinoa 
wait at least 2 hours for me it is about 4-5 
12:00 - Take Optimize and 20 shakes of mineralize water
Wait 30 minutes
12:30 - Greek Salad with Greek dressing lentil lime salad 
Wait 2 hours 
4:00 - Alkanize with mineralize water 
4:30 - Quinoa with 1/3 avocado
Wait at least 2 hours 
7:00 - Soothe and Optimize supplement with mineralize water 
7:30 - Vegetable stir fry with peppers, broccoli, zuchinni, carrots with quinoa and cucumber tomato salad

0 comments:

Post a Comment